Our vision is that more people in Australia gain acccess to the services provided by Just Better Care.
To deliver to people who are aging or live with disability, exceptional personalised in-home community support services that add value to their lives.
- Each person has choice and control over their life.
- No-one is defined by the support or services they receive.
- All people are treated with dignity and respect.
- Community Care is a respected and skilled vocation.
- Sustainable growth aligned to our core beliefs and values.
Just Better Care is committed to:
- improving outcomes for people accessing community care
- offering real choice and control
- building a network of local support services
- leading a skilled and valued workforce
- implementing systems to maximise operational efficiencies
- working collaboratively to build better communities
In 2013, Caring Brands International
was developed and launched as a future-facing healthcare enterprise to address the global shift that has begun. The first acquisition in September 2013 under the enterprise umbrella was Bluebird Care in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. In September 2014, Just Better Care, operating in Australia joined the family of care franchise brands under Caring Brands International.
Today, there are three market-leading franchise care brands with more than 300 franchise owners operating 530 locations in seven countries. Together they provide service to over 200,000 people annually and generate nearly a billion dollars U.S. in combined system-wide sales.
Based in the continental U.S., Interim HealthCare Inc.
, founded in 1966, is a leading national franchisor of home care
, hospice and healthcare staffing. Franchisees employ nurses, therapists, aides, companions and other healthcare professionals who provide 25 million hours of home care service to 190,000 people each year, meeting a variety of home health, senior care, hospice, palliative care, pediatric care and healthcare staffing needs.
Founded in 2004, Bluebird Care
has more than 180 franchise locations operated by over 150 franchisees and provides non-medical care services in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Bluebird Care is headquartered in Petersfield, Hampshire, England. Bluebird Care provides over 4.5 million care visits at home every year which translates to 12,500 care visits to over 6,300 customers each day.
Just Better Care
, founded in 2005, is based in Manly, New South Wales, Australia and is a well-known franchisor of in-home non-medical and medical care services throughout Australia. The company has one corporate operation and over 30 independently owned and franchised operations across Australia, including in New South Wales, the ACT, Victoria and Queensland.