National Disability Insurance Scheme
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way of providing support for people living with disability. It’s a whole-of-life approach tailored to each person’s needs and goals.
Under the previous Commonwealth funding model, organisations received disability support funding from the government and decided how it would be used. Now with the NDIS, funding is allocated to individuals who have more choice about how it is spent.
You can check your eligibility for the NDIS through the Access Checklist on the government’s NDIS website.
NDIS - Just Better Care
Many of our franchises provide services through the NDIS. To find out if your local Just Better Care office participates, click here.
Transitioning to the NDIS
With our extensive experience in disability support, Just Better Care can assist you to get the best out of the NDIS. We can support you through the transition with our four step process. Our skilled staff are always on hand to guide you through the process. You can contact us with questions anytime.
Our NDIS services
Just Better Care has a range of options to support you to live independently and achieve your goals. Our available NDIS support categories include:
- Coordination of supports
- Plan management
- Management of funding for supports
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Accommodation and tenancy assistance
- Support accessing Specialist Disability
- Assistance to participate in education or training
- Workplace support
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Support with household tasks
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Support to develop daily living and life skills
- Assistance with travel and transport arrangements
- Community nursing care
- And more
Possible starts today, contact us to discuss your individual needs.