A career at Just Better Care means you will be part of a highly dedicated team providing in-home care and lifestyle support in the community.
Our team enjoy the satisfaction of empowering customers to remain living independently in their own homes and enjoy a better quality of life in the community.
At Just Better Care we value our people and see our employees as vital to the success of our business. We believe the way to deliver the best customer service is to have a great team.
Employees of Just Better Care enjoy many benefits, including:
- Local work. Our customers are supported by people who live in their community, so our employees enjoy the benefits of working close to home.
- Ongoing training and development. Our employees receive training to continue to develop skills and have access to free online learning tools and resources to support professional development.
- Varied positions, career growth. Just Better Care offers a variety of roles and encourages employees to work towards new career opportunities.
- Ongoing support. Our employees are supported by our friendly local office team who are always available to offer assistance and support.
- Flexible hours. Our team endeavours to work with each employee’s availability to match their customers to them.
- Weekly pay & employee benefits. Our team members enjoy weekly pay, superannuation and other great benefits including access to our free Employee Assistance Program.
To work with Just Better Care, it is essential that you have a positive mindset, genuine empathy for others, good communication skills and the strong desire to care.
To find out more about our current career opportunities please contact us or visit our Just Better Care Careers website to learn more and apply today.