Popular Support Services
Do you want to remain living independently in your own home, but need some assistance? Our range of specialised in-home support will give you a comfortable, safe and independent life.
- Recovering from an illness or operation? Make a smooth and comfortable transition from hospital to home with our Get Better at Home support packages.
- Transport often is not just getting to and from places: Just Better Care can also assist with mobility at events, celebrations and special occasions.
- Just Better Care’s support professionals attend to personal care with discretion and attention to comfort, respecting and maintaining your dignity at all times.
- Getting help around the house is one of the easiest ways to make a quick difference in quality of life at home.
- Just Better Care’s meal support can take the stress out of food preparation and contributes to maintaining a balanced diet.
- Choose the right person from our team of support professionals, and work with them to develop a plan for support that might be needed overnight.
- In-home nursing assistance is a reassuring and effective way to stay on top of health issues that need a medical professional’s attention.
- Just Better Care’s in-home respite support allows carers to rest and re-energise with peace of mind, on a regular or as needed basis.
- Dementia support. Our specialised teams can help you find the balance between managing symptoms and getting on with life.
- Overnight Support
- Transport and Travel
- Personal Care
- Respite for Carers
- Get Better at Home
- Support for New Parents
- End of Life Care
- Help Around the House
- Meal Preparation
- In-Home Nursing
- Dementia Support
Contact us for More Information
If you would like more information please take a moment to fill out our contact form just to the left, in the sidebar. We will get back to you promptly.