It also has sections to help you understand concepts you will need to know - for example, there are three different types of care MyAgedCare can help you with. So you get the right information for your own situation, you can answer some simple questions to create a personalised guide to getting the help you need. In the menu there is an Assessment tab. This section of the website gives you all the information you need to start the process of applying for a MyAgedCare package.
Under this tab you will find:
- How to apply for an assessment
- Prepare for your assessment
- What happens after your assessment
- When to get reassessed
- Apply for assessment online
There are also sections to help you understand:
- What to consider when you are looking for a provider
- What costs are involved so you know what to expect financially
- How to set up your services with your new care provider
- Make any changes to your MyAgedCare package - If your situation changes and you need to make adjustments to your care package or care services, this section explains what to do.
- Appoint a Representative - If you need someone to help you when you are dealing with MyAgedCare, you can appoint a representative to help you.
- Access your Online Account - You will also need to set up an online account to manage your funding and you can find all the information to do this in this section.
If you would like one of our team to help you get to know the MyAgedCare website, please call us on 02 9669 1965.