If you or a loved one is living with disability, our team of expert support coordinators can help you navigate the complexities of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan, and find the care options that are right for you.
Our support coordination services include:
- Helping you and your family understand the NDIS and its processes
- Consulting with you and your family about the support required, and how and when the support is to be delivered
- Finding providers that can deliver the services in your local area
- Assisting you in setting budgets, negotiating prices and service agreements
- Helping you complete the paperwork needed by your chosen providers
- Helping you get value for money from your plan, as well as monitor your budget and funding expenditure
- Provide reports to the National Disability Insurance Agency (INDIA) on outcomes prior to plan reviews
- Help you prepare for NDIS reviews
Whatever you need, simply talk to our team about how we can help.